Friday, September 8, 2023

New Beginnings

You have happened across a resurrected site of Pixy Prose. If you look at the archived posts, you'll find two months worth of pictures I took mostly while living in Baltimore years ago and a quote that seemed to fit each picture at the time. I decided to leave those in case you're interested in seeing them, but mostly because I'm not sure how to delete them all and don't care enough to learn! After many years of false starts, I have returned to the most basic of blogging which is to write what I want to say, usually add a picture with a quote, and send it into cyberspace for whoever wants to read it. I've tried to create a website several times only to discover I don't have the technical ability to do so, but more importantly the desire to learn. So here we are...and here's to where we're going...wherever that may be. Welcome!
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toby and A Taste of Fall

Meet Toby, our orange tabby kitty. He's just over 2 years old and a rescue our daughter found in Florida at a friend's house. We h...